1 About this role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that thrives on delivering the best experience possible to our customers and colleagues.
We strive to provide our customers with a high quality of care, recommending products to improve their health and lifestyle.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about customer service and dedicated to providing it. You will be part of a team making a difference in a clinical retail setting. If you are flexible with your working hours, to cover shifts across our practice opening hours, join us!!!
- Assisting our customers in finding the right products tailored to their lifestyles and needs.
- Ordering and dispensing of eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Providing after-sales support for repairs and adjustments.
- The ability to work together as a team.
- Assist other colleagues within the stores in developing their skills and knowledge.
2 What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Staff discount
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Numerous opportunities for career progression and continuous training to help you develop your knowledge.
3 What you'll need
- You enjoy working with people and as part of a team.
- You establish rapport with customers naturally, welcoming them into our store with a smile.
- You are an excellent listener and have the ability to articulate our offers and promotions and assist our customers in choosing and dispensing glasses, contact lenses and other eye wear products.
- You are passionate about serving customers well and leave a lasting impression with your positive attitude and can-do attitude.
- You are eager to learn new things. You will enjoy learning about new products, staying up to date on brands, and staying current with technical and regulatory aspects of your job.
- This is also a great opportunity for you to develop yourself.
4 Our diversity commitment
Wessex Optical is a consciously inclusive employer, and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.